Friday, October 30, 2009

Trips and visitors

Well, last weekend has come and gone with this weekend already upon us. My Grandpa's 75th birthday party was a hit. You can see how young and "hip" he looks in the picture below. I feel so lucky to have such a young family. There are 8 great grandchildren, with the oldest now in the second grade. It seems amazing to think that my grandparents have the potential of living long enough to see great, great grandchildren!!

Axel was fascinated by the many balloons that decorated the table. Of course, when Keith went to take a picture of Axel looking up at the balloons he turned away and looked down. My sister and I still had fun being silly.

Keith and I always take advantage of a family photo opportunity. Here is yet another..

Here is my cousin Kristi with her husband Kris. Their daughter, Sophie, who is 5 months old, is the closest in age to Axel.

Axel enjoyed meeting Sophie. As usual he was quick to put the moves on.....Luckily, Sophie didn't mind :)

Axel was also able to see Grandma and Grandpa Burgess for the second time at the party. He had a great time playing with them. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos to show for it. However, they drove down Monday night and have been visiting us this week. Here is a cute photo of the trio.

I discovered that Axel not only likes mommy's watch, but also loves Grandpa's watch.

I leave you with Axel having a great time playing on daddy's shoulders.


Sorry for the short post. Axel turns 7 months tomorrow, on Halloween. Hopefully, I will be able to write a post on Halloween and the little guy turning 7 months over the next couple of days.
Happy Trick or Treating!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment