Sunday, October 18, 2009

Axel Sleeping?!

Here are the pictures that Keith and I promised of Axel's crazy sleeping positions. The funny thing isn't the end position, but the start position. How in the world was he able to start off facing the completely opposition direction of where we find him? We got a little carried away over the past week, but we hope you will enjoy them as much as we do. I am not sure Axel enjoys us letting him cry for a couple more minutes to get these photos, but we are sure he will love seeing himself down the road. If you can see where the Binkie is....that is where Axel's head started. One thing we forget to mention about last week was that Axel weened himself off of the Binkie during his cold. He now no longer needs the Binkie to sleep or fall asleep. Lets hope it stays that way. I do let him have the binkie when I take him for a walk or bike ride, just incase he gets fussy. He usually just gnaws on it, but occasionally he still puts it in his mouth. Any moms have advice on if this will become habitual? Should I weene him entirely from the binkie? This was the same night, but a different waking. Axel rolled himself right over his rolled up blanket. Keith and I joke that all we had to do was invest in a cheap plastic lid rather than the exersaucer to entertain Axel. Here is a video clip of Axel enjoying the plastic lid.
Last we leave you with Axel eating dinner. He has been quite the oinker the past few days. He is now eating 1 full cube of food at eat meal, with three meals a day rather than just two. I also no longer mix it with milk. He prefers the texture of the food mashed up alone. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment