Sunday, November 1, 2009

Axel turns 7 months on Halloween!


One year ago yesterday Keith and I went to Kaiser for our big ultrasound to discover that we were having a boy. Now one year later, our little baby is becoming a unique person with quit the personality! It seems each morning when I greet Axel he is a bit heavier and taller. It also appears that his hair is growing in at a much faster rate. I find it quite amazing to see how much he changes on a daily and weekly basis.

Axel was a duck for Halloween.

The Anderson's were gracious enough to pass it on to Axel. Axel seemed extra talkative last night while in his costume. It was as if he knew what was going on and was playing up the hype as well as he could.

Keith took him "trick or treating" on our street in order to say hello to our friendly neighbors. Although no candy was exchanged, pumpkin pie recipes were.

Speaking of pumpkin pie, Grandma and Grandpa Burgess were able to try some of Keith's delicious pumpkin pie last night. I believe it was a hit. Most people who try Keith's pumpkin pie love it, even if they are not pumpkin lovers like ourselves. They also stayed to watch transformers II before heading back to their hotel for the last night. They left early for central California where they will be staying for the next few days for more golf and time with Grandpa's sisters.

Grandma and Grandpa were also able to feed Axel a couple of times over their stay. Here they are displaying excellent team work as Axel is enjoying his lunch yesterday!



Well, I will cut this short again. Too many other things to do right now. We hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment