Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hi All! What a wonderful weekend for the Szolusha's.

Friday morning Axel and I had fun visiting with my friend Julia and her 6 week old daughter, Sadie. Here they are holding hands:)

We went for a nice stroll downtown and I enjoyed a decaf latte at Peet's Coffee.

Gramma Susan arrived save and sound Friday afternoon, after dealing with a dead car battery all morning. We were glad that she was able to still come up after getting a nerve racking call Thursday night about the dead car :). Axel and Gramma had a blast playing together while Keith and I were able to enjoy a beautiful ride along the coast.


Auntie Shannon and Ryan came over for dinner. I was able to bribe Auntie to give me a haircut for a bottle of wine:) Keith was nervous that she would cut it too short, but he was happy with the end result. No one could believe my hair grew 4 inches in 4months, having had a similar haircut just before the 4th of July.


Axel continues to look more and more like a little boy and less and less like a baby.

He is starting to show more signs of crawling. I hope to capture him rocking back on all fours this week. It is the cutest thing to see him do this while squealing in delight at his new trick.
Here Axel is going for Louis and Touis foot. We are asking Grandpa Brian for a squeaky foot for Axel for Christmas:)


Axel is also becoming more aware of his surroundings and showing an increased attention span. Here he is mimicking me typing and loving all of the colors on the computer screen.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment