Here is Grandpa and Phoenix reading together last Sunday.
We enjoyed a quick visit with some of our neighbors and Grandpa stayed home to rest since he was tired from all of his travels.
On Tuesday when I went to pick Phoenix up she was out with Angela on a walk. Here she is excited to see me.
This morning Phoenix went down the slide on her but for the first time.
She was extremely excited. She said "big girl". Last night when I was mopping the floors she was helping so I kept saying Thank you and calling her a big girl. She remembered!
Phoenix is running faster and faster these days. I wasn't able to capture her on film, but I did capture her jumping on the slide and .....
Riding her bike! Today Phoenix was riding around the garage by herself. She is still learning to steer, but can peddle with her own power on the flat surface and downhill. Uphill is still too hard, but I know she will get it soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment