Last Saturday Keith and I raced up Sierra Road. We tried to capture the amazing few from the top with a selfie.
However, I think this picture without us captures the beauty much better :) Keith had an amazing ride/climb and set a PR, getting 8th out of 115. It was a tough day for me, but I still managed to win.
After the hill climb we headed to Concord to meet Grandma Susan, Grandpa Brian, Auntie Shannon, Uncle Ryan and Braylin. We were picking up our lamb that Brian got for us and Shannon and Ryan had just finished their move to Walnut Creek. It was such a nice evening to all be together. We are hoping with Auntie being at the half way point will allow for more family gatherings with us all together.
Here is a shot of the three cousins!
On Sunday we enjoyed some family time at home and then a fun filled afternoon at our neighbor's birthday party. Here is daddy and Phoenix pretending to sleep. Phoenix woke up from her nap in a rather cranky mood and daddy fixed it by pretending to sleep with her. So cute!
Axel was busy drawing these two pictures while daddy and Pheeny pretended to nap. I was quite impressed with the jack o lantern and superman symbol. The paint program is very difficult to draw free style.We had a fabulous time at our neighbor's bday party. We did not capture any pictures because we were too busy making sure everyone was safe! Axel's new friends, our new neighbors, Cohen and Cloe (5 year old twins) and their brother Henry who just turned 4 are very high energy and are risk takers. There is always a lot of fun had when we are together, but it is a little more work for Keith and I :)
Here is a cute picture of Phoenix pushing Louis around the house in her wagon. I have a similar picture of Axel pushing Touis around when he was around 11 months old. Too bad Louis is looking at the camera.
Today is picture day for Axel. Here is our handsome kindergartner. We took him shopping a couple of weeks ago to get some new clothes. It was a bit difficult because he wasn't use to trying clothes on. This outfit was one of two that we purchased. You can see the 4T's are still big, but we are all hopeful he will continue to grow and fill these in a bit more over the next 6 months!
We have a very busy couple of weeks approaching. Like I mentioned during the last post we have three birthday parties this weekend. We also have a play date next Thursday, the pumpkin walk, which is the biggest school fundraising day and the Keith's company party next Saturday, two Halloween parties and Halloween itself. My goal is to try to do little posts, but I may end up doing one mega post if we get too busy. With the weather finally cooling off the past couple of days, we are all getting into the spirit of fall! I leave you with the excitement of Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment