Thursday, March 27, 2014

Family photos and Axel 5 year photos!

We finally did it. On March 21st the Szolushas finally took their first family photo. It was a pain staking process of over 1.5 hours of waiting before and after the pictures, but luckily the 15 minutes we were taking our photos Phoenix only just began to crack from exhaustion. Unfortunately, Phoenix came down with a virus on the day before the pictures. If you look closely you can see her pink nose and cheeks. 

 We ordered the photo above to hang on the wall and a few extra to pass out to the Grandparents. Now that I look at the photo below I almost like it just as much. Oh well!
Keith really wanted to get a son/father photo. This photo makes me smile from ear to ear. I am so proud to be Axel's mom and Keith's wife. 
 They are such a handsome and charming duo.
 Of course, I decided I wanted a photo of the girls. Phoenix wasn't really interested in taking any more photos, but we managed to get these two shots before the complete melt down.
 Her innocence and love for life make her remarkably beautiful to me. I can't believe how blessed I am to have two healthy, beautiful gifts from God.
 After our 7 minutes of family photos Axel took his 5 year photos. Every year since he was one he has always brought something from home to take a picture with. This year he thought a little house of magnatiles was the perfect thing to capture in his photos. I can't believe my baby is going to be 5 years old in just a few short days. What a lovely journey and pleasure it has been to parent Axel. He has taught me so much about myself and life. I can't believe how much Axel and I have changed over the past 5 years. I am excited for what the future holds and pray and hope that God blesses all of the Szolushas with love, health and happiness.

 And the picture that will hang on the wall this year is Axel showing he is the big "5".



No comments:

Post a Comment