I often forget to mention our other son. Louis turned 8 years old at the end of October. He is doing wonderfully and loving life. Him and Axel are like true brothers who seem to fight and then make up with hugs and kisses.
Keith never wants Louis to miss out in the fun so here is Louis in his Halloween costume.
Here is daddy and Axel getting ready for the trick or treaters.
Of course Axel wanted to put on daddy's costume as well! Yeah...Mr. Money Man...I mean Money boy :)
I also had requests to show Keith and I in our costumes. This is the second time in 5 Halloweens that Keith and I dressed up and went to a party. It was lots of fun, but hard to recover from....hence my cold and feeling run down.

So we are lacking on pictures so I will keep this post short. Axel is still cute as ever as he grows his hair and learns more words. He is really into his sign language flash cards. He looks at the picture and then tells us what it is. He already spent an hour or so today looking through them.
He is a total book worm and loves to pretend to read. He has been pushing back his nap and bedtime again because his three books is not enough. I told daddy to be strict with the three book rule and then I break it by allowing him a forth book myself. I am such a softy. Speaking of softy..... We are having trouble getting Axel to eat sitting in his chair. I end up doing exactly what I told Keith I would not end up doing, and that is feeding him as he plays. My real concern is when should I get strict about this? I don't want it to be a habit, yet I am not totally sure if he is old enough to understand restricting food except at the table. Any suggestions moms, much appreciated.
Ok, I leave you with Axel playing in the front yard and him in his new favorite pajamas that Grandma Susan made him.
Oh....and its been raining :)
No comments:
Post a Comment