I also have a couple of photos of him standing in his play gym. He still loves to stand and he finds it even more satisfying to bite the support bars in the gym while he is standing. We discovered this on Wednesday when I stood him up next to his play gym he lunged for something to put in his mouth and ended up placing the support bar in it. I thought it was so cute I intentionally stand him next to it now.
Friday, July 3, 2009
New Tricks....
Axel and I wanted to give a shout out to Grandma and Grandpa Burgess in Chicago for his 3 month birthday. You can see how cute Axel looks in his Cub outfit.It is still a little too big, but we wanted them to know that we are thinking about them and love them very much. We hope they enjoy these two photos that were posted especially for them!!!
Every 3 days Keith has been diligently cleaning Axel's diapers. I finally managed to snap a few photos of him rinsing out the poops before placing the diapers in the washer.
Axel is becoming more and more aware of his surroundings. I think I talked about how he is not only aware of Louis and Touis but seems to enjoy watching them as well. Here is a cute photo of Axel and Louis sitting on my lap.
Physically Axel seems to make gains every day. I can't believe how much sturdier and stronger he is. I have been doing a better job of capturing these moments on film but I do have to say it is hard when I am the only one around during the day so I apologize for the poor quality in these photos and videos. I have a video of Axel rolling over. Yes he is on our kitchen table and he is always supervised and never left alone. Getting this on film only reminds me of how mobile he is becoming and how I can no longer leave him unsupervised on any surface besides the floor. :)
I also have a couple of photos of him standing in his play gym. He still loves to stand and he finds it even more satisfying to bite the support bars in the gym while he is standing. We discovered this on Wednesday when I stood him up next to his play gym he lunged for something to put in his mouth and ended up placing the support bar in it. I thought it was so cute I intentionally stand him next to it now.
I also couldn't resist in adding a photo of him sitting up by himself with his back supported against the couch. He looks all grown up as he reaches for Mr. Giraffe.
Sorry so short. We hope everyone has a great 4th of July! We will post again early next week!
I also have a couple of photos of him standing in his play gym. He still loves to stand and he finds it even more satisfying to bite the support bars in the gym while he is standing. We discovered this on Wednesday when I stood him up next to his play gym he lunged for something to put in his mouth and ended up placing the support bar in it. I thought it was so cute I intentionally stand him next to it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness! He's growing too fast! :)
ReplyDelete