The past two weeks have been action packed and full of great memories. Axel had vacation bible study camp. Here are his two group leaders. The Junior high and High schoolers lead the groups to the activities that are run by all of the adult volunteers and church leaders. Axel loved it again this year and I praise the Lord for that!
He got to be apart of a video they made for awards night tomorrow night. Axel had an off week last week, but today he is at champs in Morgan Hill and has had PR's in all of his events. We are so proud of him. We are looking forward to the festivities tomorrow night as well.
Rubix has continued to change so much. He is now able to put him self to sleep for naps and at night. I transitioned him into the Zipadeezip from the swaddle on Wednesday night and he loves it. I also got rid of the binkie on Thursday and he has been doing great with all of the changes. His naps can be as long as 2 or 3 hours (rarely, but it can happen!) or as short as 50 minutes. When he takes long naps he only has 2 naps for the day. When he takes short naps he usually takes 3 naps per day. He is also transitioning to 5 oz bottles. He has half 5 oz bottle and half 4 oz bottles throughout the day. He is almost completely down to 1 night waking a night, but did wake 2 times once this past week. He is now rolling over onto his left side to sleep and has rolled from his back to his front once and is getting better at rolling from his front to his back. He is also starting to scoot on his stomach. He is tucking his knees under him and then pushing forward. He doesn't quite yet know what to do with her arms, but he is figuring it out. He can also push all the way up onto his hands when lying on his stomach. I am so impressed with how normal of a baby he is now that he is no longer in pain. I am so excited for him and us as a family because we are operating like a normal family now. Yesterday I was able to take the three kiddos to Jack Fisher Park, Party City and Trader Joe's. It was so nice to be mobile with my three precious kiddos!
Last Tuesday I took the three kids to Axel's swim lessons. We have been in a heat wave with 95 degree weather for the past 9 days. Rubix was worn out from the heat and watching all of the kids in the pool. Luckily, daddy met us at the pool so that Rubix and I could head home, while daddy stayed with Axel and Phoenix at the pool.
Phoenix can almost swim by herself. She is still building up confidence. Daddy purchased kick boards for the kids, a floatie for Rubix and I and a swim cap for Phoenix. Here is are up and coming swimmer sporting her new gear.
Yesterday we ran into Macey and her mom at the Library. We found out that Macey was going to get dropped off at Angela's so that the rest of the family could head to a soccer game. I offered for Macey to come over for the afternoon instead. So Macey was over from 2:30 until almost 8pm.
The girls had dinner, Popsicles, played in the park, read books and watched a Dora movie.
It was an action packed fun filled day!
Here is a picture of Axel pushing Phoenix on the swings yesterday at the park. Axel had a blast riding his scooter around the park and the kids played extremely well together building in the sand while Rubix and I played in the shade on a blanket.
We are looking forward to Grandma Susan arriving this Wednesday night. We have lots of art projects planned for Thursday and Friday and then we have Braylin's Birthday Party on Saturday and another pool party on Sunday. Keith and I will get to have two dates too. We will be celebrating our Anniversary a few days early. One will be dinner and the other will be a bike ride and coffee. We can't wait!










No comments:
Post a Comment