I just wanted to post a few pictures of Phoenix over the past week. She is such a peaceful sleeper.
She has big lips just like mommy.
She already has a great personality when she is awake and engaged in eye to eye contact. I see her smiling and making faces all of the time. Here is a smile I was able to catch on film as she was falling asleep.
Grandma Susan and Grandpa Brian came to meet Phoenix today. It was a nice quiet gathering.
Auntie joined us too for a couple of hours before everyone had to take off and head home.
Tuesday we have our first check up with our pediatrician. I am looking forward to seeing how Phoenix is growing and getting some questions answered about the large amounts of milk that Phoenix has started to vomit and spit up over the past few days. Hopefully, it is nothing, but I have a feeling she might be allergic to the dairy protein like Axel was, which means I need to go on a strict non dairy diet. Poor me.....how I love dairy!!! check back soon for stats! go 49ers!
No comments:
Post a Comment