We had a few nice days of weather and were able to enjoy it. Axel is really into playing hit and pitch, kick the ball and chase the bubbles. Santa brought him this big bubble maker in his stocking and we finally were able to use it.
Axel took a couple of turns making the bubbles himself, but he had more fun chasing them when daddy or I made the bubbles for him.
Axel and daddy went to the bank to set up something with his bank account and this balloon was the prize he was given to take home. This balloon went everywhere with Axel, including the park, for a couple of days.
Axel has been eating and sleeping like a champ. He even gets up in the morning by himself and turns the news on while daddy and I sleep (or more like mommy feeds Phoenix and daddy sleeps). It has been such a drastic change and we are very grateful for his new found maturity. He also seems to be in a growth spurt with the increased food consumption. We know that he has finally grown in height because this past week we officially got out the 3T clothing and he mostly fits in them. They are a little long, but it is so exciting that he is wearing them before his 4th birthday next month!
For Valentine's day the entire family was able to spend it together because Keith has been taking off Thursdays and Fridays to help with Axel and Phoenix. We had a great time making Valentine hearts and cookies for his friends at school. We brought them over to his school's Valentine's Day party and then picked up some sushi to enjoy at home. Below is a message that Axel wrote for daddy and I. It says I love mommy ( heart, I, mommy). I love daddy (heart, I, dad (with the A below the D) and I love you, Axel (heart, I, Heart, U, Axel). I was very proud and honored that Axel wanted to write down how much he loves us.
No comments:
Post a Comment