Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2 days until Axel is 2


Sorry for the delay in posts, but we have had a very busy week and weekend. I will keep this short because there are still several preparations needed for Axel's birthday party on Saturday. We are also having a little day celebration on Thursday. Daddy is taking a half day off work so we can spend time together and make sure Axel has a great 2nd Birthday. Tomorrow the festivities begin at day care as they celebrate his birthday. I just got done making pumpkin muffins for the party tomorrow. Daddy made the third dairy free pumpkin pie last night so Axel is completely wired after having a piece of pumpkin pie and a pumpkin muffin for dinner. I know!!!! but what can I say....I am a sucker.....and I really like to see him stuff his face with food. He hasn't been that great of an eater for very long so it is still such a joy to see him enjoy eating!

Ok, lets back up to last week. Axel is still super cute, super funny and super clever. He has such a huge imagination. Here are just a few of his made up games.

King of Louis blanket!

Crawling and hiding from Louis under Louis' chair!

Axel snacking with bunny while making sure Louis is behaving....."Louis get back in there", Axel said :)

Axel playing cards..or keep away from mommy :)

Axel mowing daddy's camping mat and mommy's yoga mat.

Okay, check back soon for Axel's birthday post!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Early Birthday to Axel! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. He's such a big boy now! Hope he has a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Axel! You're in for an awesome 3rd year buddy.

    ReplyDelete