Axel is becoming a little more adventurous at the park. He has asked the past 2 times we have gone to go on the swings. He laughs and says "weee" and then after 30-60 seconds he says "all done". I think the funniest thing about the whole situation is that he knows or thinks it should be fun and does all the right gestures, but really doesn't like it. I have a feeling he gets dizzy like I use to, but I guess I will have to wait to find out until he can communicate that to me verbally.
I am getting lazier at taking pictures, or the camera isn't charged, or I left it in the house......yes, excuses. so I have to make a conscious effort in the next couple of weeks to take more pictures.
I am not sure if I mentioned it before, but both daddy and Axel are growing their hair out. I thought this picture did a good job of showing how long it is getting.
Axel is off from "school" tomorrow so daddy and I are each working half a day to cover child care. We have a trip planned to visit Auntie and Ryan next weekend, so hopefully that will lead to some good photos and stories of Axel. I leave you with a cute video of Axel being Axel. You can see his little game he plays when he doesn't get his way and the huge grin and laugh he does when he finally does :) Have a great week and sorry so short!
No comments:
Post a Comment