Axel has also been expanding his vocabulary on a daily basis. This week he is trying to master down, along with up. I play the up/down game with the windows while driving. He actually thinks when he points to the window and says "daaaw" that it makes the windows go down. You have to see him as he looks left and right pointing at each window....soooo cute!
He is also saying off, hot, truck and today he repeated daddy saying "hell". Don't ask me why Keith was saying hell or why Axel chose to copy it, but I sure had a surprised look on my face!
On Thursday I cut up our first watermelon of the year. I am pleased to say Axel thoroughly enjoyed it, however, once I refrigerated it he didn't want anything to do with it. I guess he has to get used to the cold against his gums and teeth.


I have been feeding Axel hummus for a couple of weeks now after he insisted on trying it. He continues to scarf it. We went to a BBQ last night and he ate about half of a container of artichoke and garlic hummus in one sitting. Boy was I proud:)

Axel continues to look older and older. I thought this picture showed how much more boy like he looks!

Axel continues to want to help out mommy and daddy and wants to do everything that we do. He even helped daddy clean out a big dog cage that we sold this weekend.

Here Axel wants to brush his teeth like daddy and is begging us to lift him up so he can get his toothbrush.

Axel continues to want to put things together and takes things apart. Here he is with the fence of his wagon.

Sorry so short!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment