I know I just posted last night, but I couldn't resist posting the past couple of days photos and videos. If I have to be completely honest, I am mostly posting tonight because I happen to catch the funniest thing EVER!!
After Axel's bath he crawled away as usual into the living room. He is always so playful and talkative I decided to video tape him and right in the middle of the video whammo he POOPED! What are the chances!!!!!
At any rate, we had a lovely day and here are just a few pictures that sum up the past couple of days. Daddy and Axel playing the hat on and off game last night after our family walk. Note the jacket Axel is wearing for the first time....it was like 50 degrees out yesterday!!!! (Okay, maybe it wasn't, but it sure felt like it!)

Excuse me mommy, but I really want the camera.....

Yeah!!! The Szolushas are ready for a Father's day family bike ride!

Wait....Axel wanted to check out daddy's bike to make sure it was in proper working order :)

Okay daddy, I think it is safe enough!

And last....Axel getting a feel of how it is to wear mommy's shoes after the ride. He was actually able to put the left shoe on all by himself! Go Axel!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment