Saturday, April 17, 2010

Crazy little Axel

First I have to start off and say that I was wrong about Axel's tooth. On Monday I could fully see and feel Axel's right upper tooth and the left upper tooth that I thought beat the right side is still just one little pointed edge one week later. Sunday night the right upper tooth fully cut through even though I couldn't feel any sharp edges on Sunday morning. Anyways, Axel has been a fun and crazy little terror these days. He is climbing on, through or in anything and everything he possibly can. It doesn't matter if it is the dog, a bench, a step, the doggy door, a pile of clothes or daddy, Axel wants to be on top of it. It is cute, but at the same time I now feel like I can't take my eyes of him, and I was just getting comfortable leaving him for a minute or two unattended. Looks like it is back to picking him up and bringing him into the bathroom or kitchen to play!

Speaking of doggies. Axel continues to love them. So much so I am starting to wonder if he thinks he is a dog. He has been trying to put the doggy collar and leash on for days now. He also learned how to bark and continues to try to climb through the doggy door.

On an even funnier note it appears that eating correlates to an itchy scalp and not a meal goes by without some of it ending up in his hair. Axel continues to do well with using the spoon for about 5 total mouthfuls before he decides to play bang and fling the food as well as dunk the hand and splash the yogurt!
The weather here in sunny California has not been so sunny. It appears we are truly getting April showers for the first time since I have moved back here. Luckily for Axel he is almost big enough for the rain jacket that Gramma Susan and Auntie Shannon got him.
With that said we finally had spring like weather this weekend and Axel got to wear a cute outfit his great Aunt June sent him as well as the sandals that daddy bought him. Sooo cute!

You can see how big he is getting......

No comments:

Post a Comment