Saturday, April 10, 2010

Axel's Third Tooth!


Well with some delay Axel's third tooth finally broke through the gums. The ironic thing about it is its his top left front tooth, despite the fact that we have only seen it beneath the gums for 4 days, where we have seen the top right front for almost 3 weeks! Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures because I just noticed it this afternoon.

Axel has been exceptionally cranky the past few days as he woke with a cold on Thursday. We were thinking he was suffering from allergies, but with the congestion, cough and diarrhea we are pretty sure it is another virus!

The only thing I can say about the last week is Axel continues to grow more hair and look more and more like a little boy. His personality is also growing and appears to be leaps and bounds beyond his physical stature. He cries when he doesn't get his way...he laughs exceptionally loud at peak a boo of any kind...and smiles from ear to ear nearly all the time when he is not crying :). He appears to have his fathers animation, which puts a big smile on mommy's face.

Today Axel went from crawling to "W" sitting unassisted. Axel also walked 15 steps independently and stood for 1 minute unassisted. Its amazing he was able to squeeze in all of the happy fun time in between the crying he did the rest of the day. I was so desperate earlier today I broke down and let him play in the doggy bowls. He completely soaked himself and the floor, but the 15 minutes of happy Axel was sure nice!

Oh, before I go I wanted to thank Dad and Sonia for the gift towards a bed frame. After 1.5 years we finally bought one! Keith and I feel like royalty as we went from nearly floor level to a bed we have to climb up on!
Have a great week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment