It is hard to believe, but at 5:59pm yesterday Axel turned 1 year old! It is truly amazing how fast time has gone and how much our little baby is turning into a little boy! Axel continues to play more and more and so far all of the lovely gifts family has sent he loves. We are having a little party for him on Saturday so he hasn't opened all of his gifts. Make sure to check back on Sunday for another post of his party.
Last night Axel did get to play with some new bath toys that Gramma Goodrow sent. He loves them!
He also loves the garbage truck that Aunt Josie and family sent.
We had Axel's one year check up this morning. He weighed in at 18lbs and 11oz, which is the 4th percentile and 29 inches, which is the 26th percentile. We lucked out and skipped immunizations this morning because Axel has a little stomach virus.
We discovered yesterday that Axel is allergic to avocados. Now that his skin is pretty clear with the hydrocortisone and aquaphor regimen it is easier to tell when he breaks out from a food allergy. No wonder why he hasn't been too crazy about avocados. It is amazing how brilliant kids are and I think I should listen to Axel's instincts a little more instead of trying to disguise the food by mixing it with some of his favorite foods.
Axel just finished getting professional photos. Unfortunately, I won't have those until the 14th of April, although I might be able to copy a photo from the online viewing once it posts in a couple of days. I will make sure to include those on my post on Sunday.
Oh, have a great weekend!
Happy Birthday Axel!
ReplyDelete