Oh, I promise next year that we will give Axel a "real" Christmas and wait to open up his gifts......
Sunday, December 13, 2009
It's Christmas time at the Szolushas
Axel has been blessed with very loving grandparents. This week re-iterated how loved he is by the many Christmas presents that showed up on our front porch. (not that gifts = love, but you get the point). Since Mommy and Daddy are not very good at keeping secrets or waiting to open up gifts and because Axel is really too young to know what Christmas is Mommy decided to open up all of Axel's gifts early. Grammy and Grampy Goodrow sent Axel ABC small wooden blocks and other fun "Melissa and Doug" toys. Axel absolutely loves the wooden blocks or should I say the wooden case that holds the blocks :)
Grandma and Grandpa Burgess sent awesome foam alphabet play mats.
Now both Axel and Mommy feel safe and better about Axel playing on the floor. Axel likes them so much he tries to play with the mats instead of on them :)
Gramma Susan bought Axel a robe for after bath time months ago. I finally had the chance to put Axel in it to take some photos.
Axel has officially grown out of his 3-6 month clothing and is now wearing 6 month, 6-9 month and some 9 month clothing. We want to give another shout out and thank you to the Anderson's for all of the clothing they passed on to Axel. We are sooooo grateful!!!! On the last posting I included a few photos of Axel feeding himself. Well he not only like to feed himself now, but the dogs as well. Touis learned about a month ago that if he sits next to Axel he will get some food that falls on the ground. Now Touis is even more excited seeing that Axel is intentionally dropping food for him.
I had to include one more picture of Axel playing with one of the dog's toys. Grandpa Brian found squeaky feet for the dogs last year for Christmas. They have provided the dogs with hours of fun and from the looks of it will provide Axel with hours of more fun :)
Here is a video of Axel's spinning and scooting. I finally was able to capture it since I don't feel I have to spot his head anymore with the foam mats. Enjoy!
Oh, I promise next year that we will give Axel a "real" Christmas and wait to open up his gifts......
Oh, I promise next year that we will give Axel a "real" Christmas and wait to open up his gifts......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's totally something I would have done too if Dustin would let me! I love opening gifts early!! :-) Great pictures!! He's getting bigger and bigger!
ReplyDelete