Sunday, January 17, 2016

Baseball Tryouts

Axel had baseball tryouts yesterday. He did extremely well for "not really wanting to go". He didn't complain verbally as before. He just crossed the event out on the calendar a couple of days before hand in retaliation. Keith and I were extremely proud of him. He had an amazing attitude and he TRIED. That is what we care about!


 had several people come up to us surprised at how much Axel had improved. We are hoping that he didn't do too well, because we only went to the tryouts for experience. We have no intention of letting him play AA ball. We are hoping after one more season of A ball he will be ready for AA ball in the fall.
Add caption

Phoenix woke up yesterday not feeling well. She said her stomach hurt. I thought it was because she hadn't had a bowel movement the day before. She went after breakfast as I expected, but all of a sudden Axel comes running from the pinball room saying Phoenix threw up. She was on her stomach doing a puzzle and threw up her entire breakfast. After cleaning it up and her up she really wanted to go to baseball tryouts because Macey, her girlfriend, from school was going to be there.

I let her go and she seemed fine. The girls had a blast playing in the muddy puzzles and helping me pick up trash/recycling. When Phoenix got in the stroller for our walk home, she immediately clammed up and her outgoing, happy self slipped away. Within 5 minutes I could tell that she wasn't feeling well. When I asked she said she felt sick. She fell asleep on the short 15 minute walk home.

I picked her up to put her to sleep and she said she had to throw up. She threw up everything she ate all day for a total of 6 or 7 times. Poor thing! She is doing better today and has managed to get by without throwing up, but hasn't been able to consume very much food. I hope she is better by tomorrow because we have a big week ahead of us with her birthday on Thursday!

I will leave you with a video of Axel and Daddy playing wrestle mania. Grandpa Brian gave this to Axel for Christmas. We opened it a couple of weeks ago, but had to wait for Daddy to fix one of the bases. Daddy was able to fix it this past week at work and now it is loads of fun to watch them play.


I hope to post next Sunday if we are not too busy! I should have Pheeny's 3 year stats, her 3 year photos and birthday party photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment