Friday, November 21, 2014

Fun, fun, fun!

I downloaded these picture well over a week ago. I have been run down with a cold, working 4 days a week the past 2 weeks and have a schedule that has been non stop. About 3 weeks ago we met the neighborhood kids in the park for some fun playtime and arts and crafts. Here a few of the kids, including Axel, are rocking out the mustache look. 

The moms decided to get a picture with the mustaches as well. I believe I have another picture of the three moms in a text message, but here is Chantal and I.
We had amazing summer like weather until this past week where the temperatures have finally dropped and rain has been on the radar.
We fully enjoyed the nice weather. Here are the kiddos running home from school.
Axel is quite charming most of the time and is quite the helper with Phoenix. I just love how much they love each other.
Here Phoenix asked me to pick her up but Axel volunteered. She was happy with brother's help!
We have had some nice family time the past few weeks as well. Here Axel and daddy are playing in the park together.
They were having fun making up games and tricks.
A couple of weeks ago we went to a friend's house for dinner. It was a get together with the folks that we have been racing with during this year's Low Key Hill Climb Series. Unfortunately, I hadn't been feeling well all day, especially after doing an extremely hard effort racing up Hick's/Umunhum road that morning. My migraine and sickness climaxed at the party so Phoenix and I went home to bed while Axel and Daddy returned for some more fun. Here the kids are enjoying some food while the adults were chatting away.
Are neighbors purchased a new washer and dryer and since then we have had a giant fort in our house for over three weeks!The kids have been having loads of fun in it.
To top it off our neighbors dropped off another box that the kids called the car. I recycled the car after 4 days and the fort will being seeing its end after Thanksgiving as we make room for Christmas decorations.
Last weekend we headed up to New Castle to a surprise 60th birthday party for my Uncle David. The kids had a great time with all of the fun activities Grandma provided. Here is Phoenix asleep with her cute puckered lips.
Axel was resting here, but ended up falling asleep himself.
Axel and Phoenix absolutely love bath time. Axel wanted me to take a picture of him as bubble man here.
Over three weeks ago Axel made an awesome marble maze. I am extremely impressed at his engineering skills. He made this all by himself even with it being bigger than himself.
Axel continues to be quite the artist as well. He was drawing on his leap frog while Phoenix was napping. I think he is quite the artist for 5 years old!
Phoenix continues to amaze me at how physical and independent she is. I love how much she loves Louis and loves to walk him.

She continues to develop her climbing skills and has recently mastered the climbing wall.
She can also climb the slide now without using the slides edge. I think she is part monkey.
And my brave little girl copies what all the big boys are doing.
She is so proud of herself for going face first!
We are having 20 people over for our annual Pre Thanksgiving Feast. After this weekend is over I am looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend next weekend of family time and Christmas decorating. We hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment