Last week Axel and his classmates were invited to say the pledge of allegiance and sing the school song in the school office over the intercom. Axel was very excited.
Axed and his classmates patiently waiting. Axel was the line leader for the first week of school and the caboose the second week of school. He has been loving the jobs. The caboose is extra special and has the responsibility of turning off the classroom lights and shutting the door.
Here is the video of Axel and his class singing their school song.
Axel and his classmates saying the pledge of allegiance.
Our sand castle!
The boys had fun pulling the girls home after playtime.
Axel and Phoenix can be very sweet to each other. They often give each other hugs and kisses. Here is Phoenix saying good night to Axel. So cute!!!!
I caught Axel being ultra creative again. He said "Mommy come look what I spelled my name with!" Love it!
Here is his gingerbread man that he started at school, turned into a super hero. Cape and all!
I forgot to mention that Axel wanted to build a fort a few weeks back and I just didn't want the pinball room to be out of commission again with the huge play fort. I decided instead that this would be a great idea and luckily he loves it! It has already been a month that he has had this up.
On Sunday Axel, Phoenix and I had some fun park time. Axel rode his bike, Phoenix enjoyed the swing and they both enjoyed this puddle.
I thought it was really funny that they wanted to splash in this puddle rather than play in the water structure.
On Monday, Labor Day, the kids and I baked up a storm. I need to get through all of the gluten free flours that I use to bake with. We then gave some to the Zimmerman's and then our new neighbors the Spannagels (with the twins Cohen and Chloe and their brother Henry). They have a swing in their backyard the Phoenix had a blast on.
She is growing up so quickly and becoming more and more coordinated.
We ended up staying for dinner and then headed home to get ready for the school week. Phoenix is talking up a storm. I really need to record her. Axel is starting to read up a storm as well. I finally took a video of him reading, but the other two videos took so long to down load I will have to wait until a future post to download. For now I need to get ready to pick up Axel and head to the park for some afternoon fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment