Phoenix continues to rapidly grow and improve her ability to move and sit. She no longer needs support to keep her upright in her high chair.
Axel has been on a project run with play doh, drawings and cutting shapes. He is becoming quite the artist. I need to take a picture of one of his latest masterpieces and post it on the next blog. It is amazing at how quickly his artistic and fine motor skills are developing.
Phoenix has been on 100% Neocate for 5 days now. She continues to spit up quite a bit. I have resorted to using bibs in order to save on changing her outfits 5 times per day. We go through 3 bibs and 2 outfits instead. I am still amazed at how she can soak through the entire bib after each feeding. The GI specialist wants to put her on reflux medication, but I want to give Neocate the full 2 week trial to see if it "heals" her gut and reflux like they claim to before resorting to medication.
Axel has been able to play with Max and Rishaan once a week. I thought this was really cute. They were holding hands running around together.
I took the kids to the farmers market for the first time on Saturday. Axel insisted to have sister sit with him in the stroller. They both did great.
Daddy took us out to my favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner yesterday. It was the first time we went out since we have been parents of two.
I was able to enjoy a yummy margarita and my favorite meal.
We let Axel eat a quesadilla warning him that he would be quite itchy. He said he didn't care, but at 2:30 am this morning he asked me to not let him eat the food anymore as he was incredibly itchy and uncomfortable. This was the second time that we let him "cheat" warning him that he would be more uncomfortable. He is finally learning that he rather not get flared up by indulging in food with corn, rice or wheat! The good news is he is loving what I have been making for him. I found awesome pizza crust, scone, cookie, pancake and bread recipes that we all have been enjoying.
I leave you with a cute clip of brotherly love!
No comments:
Post a Comment