Sunday, December 19, 2010

A bunch of nothing?



I don't have many photos of this past week. For some reason time keeps on ticking and most minutes of the day seemed to be filled. I am not quite sure with what, but there is always something. Even if the something is nothing :)

Axel had a great week at school. He had been quietly playing in his chair for over a month due to several illnesses in a row, but the little guy fully came out of his bubble as he was up and about mingling and playing with all of his friends. Apparently, all of his friends would bring him toys when he stayed in his chair. He was almost like a king for a little while, but now I am happy to hear he was up and out of his lovely plastic chair :)

Axel is all talk these days. The little guy now has full conversations with or without another person involved. Keith and I can't help but crack up at some of his monologues.

Bunny, Llama and donkey are still key toys this week, but Lion has also been added to his trio. Axel will go around the house saying "roar". I find it very amusing as he does this with most animals. He often calls the animal by the sound they make instead of their name. I am not sure if this is intentional or if he really forgets a duck is called a duck, and thus calls a duck, quack, quack.

Speaking of animals, Axel finally decided he wanted to play with Mr. Caterpillar who normally lies along side him on his dresser/changing table. He dragged him off his dresser and then proceeded to carry him around the house.

He finally decided the guest bedroom was a good place to lie him down to play with him. Here he is pointing out caterpillar's red nose. Axel really notices and likes red noses now that he sees them a lot, being the Christmas season and all.

After giving Mr. Caterpillar a big hug, he finally decided it was time to bring him into the crib with him for nap time. Well, I do believe that Mr. Caterpillar has a permanent residence in Axel's crib until he becomes more of a crowd then a cuddly friend.

Axel was really cute earlier today. Daddy put his cap on him and then he played, "steal the bone" from Louis. After succeeding in taking it from him, Axel then decided to try to bite it himself. I wasn't able to capture his sour face after biting it, but I think he realized that it was strictly for dogs to chew and not humans to eat :)

Well, Christmas is in just a few short days. We should have lots of great pictures as we spend the Holiday with family and friends. Have a very Merry Christmas as I won't likely post before the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment