

She decided Axel needs one to match the sweater she knitted for him. We all absolutely love it.

I still can't believe she was able to complete this the first three days of her 5 day stay. Thanks Grammy!

Here is Axel looking so cool with his sunglasses eating a yummy scone mommy made him.

Axel playing with Mr. Monkey and his bike before bed.

Our little climber. He is getting so good at playing at the big parks with the big slides and equipment. We just always seem to forget the camera so one of these days I will actually remember so you can see what a big boy Axel is becoming. You can also see the big puzzle Keith and I were working on. This is our second 1000 piece puzzle. The first one took 3 days and the second one only took two days! Don't worry we did not spend the entire day doing the puzzle. Only about 3 hours a day once Axel went to bed :)

Axel and his funny self. He is becoming more and more of the funny man with his expressions and goofy faces and laughs.


Keith and I celebrated our wedding Anniversary yesterday with a cute movie in bed...Penelope, after a fabulous salmon meal with barbecued vegetables one of my coworkers brought us. Axel made my day by finally deciding to call me "mama" on a more regular basis. I have been hearing daddy for ever it seems, so it is the coolest thing to have Axel look at me and call me "Mama" with his arms spread wide open ready for me to pick him up. Thank you dear lord for my beautiful family!
Have a blessed week everyone!
He's getting so big! He looks more and more like a little boy and less like a baby. :-) Cute pictures! And that's an awesome sweater!!
ReplyDelete