
Sorry for the long delay in posts, but Axel and I have been recovering from being quite ill. Axel developed his first ear infection from the virus he picked up a couple of weeks ago. Monday, MLK day, Axel had a high fever and Keith had to stay home to take care of the two of us. Axel is almost done with his 10 days of antibiotics and is doing much better now. I actually had to miss work on Tuesday because Axel couldn't go to day care until he was fever free for 24 hours and I was feeling so bad I decided to stay home and try to "recover" as best I could while taking care of Axel.

In the picture above Axel is a bit frustrated that he is lying on his stomach and wants to stand and play. He was crying with his head down until I picked him up. Because of the rain and bad weather Keith and I did a lot more riding on the trainer the past week. Axel absolutely LOVES the bike and the trainer. You can see from the pictures below how fascinated he was with every part of the bike.....even my shoes....and Keith's helmet (picture not included)

He also loved the trainer itself.

Auntie Shannon and Ryan came over for our first adventure out for dinner as a family since Axel was born. (the only other time I went out to dinner is when my parents were here over Mother's day when Axel was a couple months and that was without Keith)We all had a great time and Axel did fabulously. Keith and I were so proud. Mind you we had to go to dinner at 4pm so that we could be back to put Axel to bed by 5:30pm, but it was still progress. I have been working on extending Axel's bedtime this week and he is up to 5:45pm. I am hoping with the time change he will be able to go to bed around 6:30pm so daddy gets to see him before bed :)
We have a few short videos. One is of Axel dancing with the trainer and Auntie Shannon. Another is daddy and Axel throwing the ball with the dogs and the last video is Axel cruising along the coffee table. We hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment