It is hard to know where to begin. I can't believe I forgot to do the blog after Thanksgiving. Well before Thanksgiving Rubix and I made a race track out of his Duplos Legos. He was so proud I took a picture of it.
He really loves cars still and continues to love to play with them and carry them everywhere.November 6th through 8th, Axel went to the Marin Headlands for his big 5th grade field trip. He said it wasn't nearly as fun as Coloma in 4th grade. I think the colder weather affected him.
When Axel got back on Friday evening he was welcomed by Grandma Sonia and Grandpa Bruce. On Saturday we went to Golfland to play mini golf and enjoyed a few arcade games afterwards.
Against Axel and Phoenix!
Here Rubix and Axel are racing a car around a race track. I had to look away because it was making me sick, but Grandma and Grandpa were champs.
A picture with the grandkids after dinner before our goodbyes.
We have been to way too many birthday parties this year. Here is Phoenix at yet another birthday party playing air hockey. This one was actually at our one and only bowling alley that is still up and running.
Here is Axel, the only boy, at an all girl party. I didn't realize when I dropped him off at the Escape room that there wasn't any other boys. When I went to go pick him up, I was surprised that there were no other boys. Apparently, all of the moms love Axel and think he is sweet and charming.
Sweet Axel with sweet Rubix patiently waiting for their food.
Happy birthday Grandpa Brian! After dinner the kids played a bit at Auntie's house and then Axel and Phoenix went home to Grandma Susan's house while Rubix, Daddy and I drove home. It was really weird to be without Axel and Phoenix, but the 3 days went by very fast.
Thanksgiving morning we left bright and early to drive back to Sacramento to beat the traffic. We enjoyed a long day of family fun and were able to visit with the Goldsteins.
Great grandma Millie had all three of her children and all of her grandchildren under one roof. It was a special day that will be remembered for sure.
It ended with fun cousin bath time and...
Fun cousin dress up time.
After a long Thanksgiving we enjoyed the long weekend with decorating the house and spending time together at home.
Keith is really becoming quite the traveler. I wanted to share a few pictures from his Asia trip. This is one of many breakfast/dinner pictures that he sends me.
The train.
Keith getting to take a picture in the cockpit for Rubix.
Here are some fun pictures of cousin adventures during the three days Axel and Phoenix stayed at Grandma's house.
GG Millie with all of her grandchildren.
The Szolushas on Thanksgiving.
More yummy food pictures.
Keith's favorite pictures of McDonalds!
Who gets the bicycle?
December has been one rainstorm after another. Rubix already fits into Axel's old raincoat and boots and loves to go stop around in the puddles.
Phoenix with her new jacket that Grandma and Grandpa got for her.
A picture I took one night when I was reminiscing about my childhood Christmas memories. How I love and miss the Eicks, Uranichs and Burgesses.
Last weekend was the most exhausting of all with 3 events in one day. We did two Pump it Up parties in a row. One with Rubix's friends where he had a blast with Daniel and Sierra.
I will end this post with Phoenix's first grade holiday performance on Tuesday the 17th. I was so incredibly proud of her. She was like a new person. She moved with the beat the entire time and belted her voice. I could actually hear her in the front row.
She had a ton of confidence and did great in her dance where six 1st graders danced to a song in front of everyone. I was absolutely beaming from ear to ear as Keith was too.












































No comments:
Post a Comment