Before I get to the family portraits I wanted to share this scary virus that Rubix dealt with for a few days over the weekend. He woke with huge hives on Friday and they continued through Saturday. I have never seen hives this big. Luckily, the doctor thought they were viral and it appears that she is correct. Rubix had horrible diarrhea as well with a very poor appetite as you can imagine. The funny thing is he is really tough and you really couldn't tell that he was "sick" except for a few moments here and there where he wanted to be held and cuddled with.
On Saturday Kristin came over for a play date. Phoenix likes her just as much as Axel does and Kristin is seriously the cutest little girl as she has such a little crush on Axel. The kids get along beautifully and it is always a pleasure for Axel to have the opportunity to play with one of his close friends.
On Saturday morning we went for our annual family portraits. Here is the picture that I am sending the Grandparents of the 3 kiddos. It is hard to believe we are a family of 5 with a 2, 5 and 9 year old. We feel very blessed!
Daddy wanted a picture of him and his boys again.
I wanted a picture of us. It is our 10 year anniversary this year!
And here is the 2018 Family Photo. I did not order any of these except the big one we have on our wall. If you would like a picture of this you will have to print it off yourself or ask me to print a copy for you. I did scan it into our computer so I do have the ability to print more if you don't have a photo printer.
I am home today with Axel as he got sick, for the first time all year, yesterday. I received a phone call from the nurse that he had thrown up. He didn't want to eat breakfast and after eating lunch his stomach protested. He couldn't keep anything down. He threw up on 4 different occasions nearly dry heaving as he didn't have anything in him. He hasn't thrown up since last night, but he also isn't eating much. He just finished a banana so we will see how that goes. Daddy is in Ireland this week and the poor thing is also suffering from the same stomach bug. He had to move his Wednesday presentation to Thursday. Hopefully he will be able to get in his 3 presentations before he heads home on Friday! I am hoping that this will be the last virus of the season before heading into the nice warm summer months. I am ready to be done with this virus season!






Nice family pix
ReplyDelete