Thursday, December 7, 2017

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Last Friday Harker had a cookie decorating event. I thought it would be fun for Rubix, but after this 2 minute stent of interest he was distracted and preoccupied with the basketball hoops that were in the gym. We only stayed for 20 minutes or so because I couldn't keep him interested in the event activity. He sure looks cute adding the sprinkles though!
 We went to Phoenix's practice performance of her Christmas Sing at school. I found out 2 weeks before her actual event which was this past Tuesday the 5th of December that she was going to have a performance at 10 am. This was going to be impossible for me to make because I already had patients booked so the head of school set up a time I could watch her perform while I was not working. I had a pleasure seeing her in her new environment. I thought the picture below was a picture, but apparently it is a video that I downloaded under pictures so the link to play won't work. Oops!
 After decorating cookies and watching Phoenix's performance, Rubix and I went to the park. There were painted rocks everywhere that occupied much of Rubix's time. I love this picture of him throwing one of the rocks.
 Last  Saturday we spent some time trying to get updated Photos of the family. Here are a few pictures that are a sneak peek to our Christmas Card this year.


 We still have trouble getting a family photo because we don't have a proper stand and set up and as you can see Axel is just learning how to hold still while taking photos.
 He did manage to take a very cute selfie of himself.


This weekend we hope to get our Christmas Cards addressed, finish up gift buying and wrapping, attend another birthday party and get pre packed for our big road trip on the 16th. We are a little bummed about the fires and may have to purchase plan tickets at the last minute if the Highway stays closed because of the fires. We are praying for a miracle and that all of the fires are fully contained before we head South for our family vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment