I am not sure who asked, but both kids wanted to have a tea party. I was saving the tea set my Aunt Cindy had given me for when Phoenix was a little older, but I decided that the time was right. I went into the attic and got it down. We pretended to have a tea party for a few nights with crackers as our cookies.
The kids were both really good for each of our appointments so they earned a real live tea party. They were both super excited. As you can see the tea party table expanded.
I poured the tea and Axel poured the cream. We all enjoyed our tea, crackers and Phoenix also enjoyed some delicious jelly beans to go along with our tea party.
Axel was not a big fan of the tea, but
Pheeny loved it. I think she drank 3 cups and I drank maybe 6 to 8 cups (They were really tiny).
After Pheeny's nap we went to Jack Fischer Park on both Thursday and Friday afternoon last week. The kids enjoyed play time and the beautiful weather.
Phoenix absolutely loves books. Her she is having her own little story time. We always have books everywhere around the house. It is a little frustrating, but not something I will ever complain about :)
Phoenix continues to want to do everything Axel does. A couple of days ago when picking up Axel from school, Pheeny decided she wanted to carry Axel's back pack. Boy, did this make her day!
Axel has been busy building all of his new Mine Craft Lego kits. Here is nearly 1500 Lego pieces put together.
I love his creations. He followed the directions for only one of the three kits and the rest he designed himself. I love his creativity!
Today Phoenix and I had the privilege of meeting Axel at Vasona park for one of his field trips. We enjoyed a lovely little walk through the park.
The kids enjoyed looking at the ducks and geese and other wild life.
Here is a group shot of Axel's Class.
After the hour long stroll the kids got to learn about wild life and meet some reptiles and amphibians.
The first and only animal that Phoenix and I were able to see was this little toad. She was getting restless so we went to the park and ate some lunch. Now we are off to pick up Axel from school and enjoy the afternoon together.
















No comments:
Post a Comment