Sunday, November 17, 2013

Videos

Well, time gets away from me and instead of posting these early in the week it is now the very end of the week. Here are a few fun videos. The first is from our fun in the leaves last weekend. As you can see Axel had an absolute blast.



Here is a video of Phoenix practically running while pushing the wagon. She can now walk hand in hand with little support, but she really doesn't want to walk independently. She did take her first step by herself this week when I let go of her while she was standing next to me. She took a step and then realized I wasn't holding onto her and fell onto her knees. 
Last is a video of Phoenix dancing after pushing the chair around. I decided this video of her dancing was more entertaining then watching her push a chair around the house. 















 I hope you enjoyed. We are looking forward to Axel's first field trip to the Planetarium and Phoenix turning 10 months. Check back soon for more Szolusha fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment