Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Axel and I had fun coloring Easter eggs on Thursday evening.

On Saturday, Axel and I, along with Annika (his babysitter) and her sister Marlena went to the local Easter Parade.

We colored in the street and saw the Chicago, I mean, Campbell Bears :)

On Easter morning we woke up and Axel could hardly wait to find his Easter Basket.

After he found his basket and opened up the few little goodies it contained he wanted to start the Easter egg hunt. Luckily, daddy made delicious pumpkin scones and lattes that Axel couldn't resist either. After our quick breakfast Axel started scouting out the Easter eggs he had colored on Thursday.

He had a great time finding them, but needed a little assistance on a few of them that were out of his reach.


We invited Rishaan over for our little outdoor egg hunt in the front yard. The boys did a great job of sharing the 18 eggs that were hidden and helping each other find the eggs.


After Rishaan and Axel found all of the eggs in the front yard we took Louis for a walk in the park. Axel thought there were eggs hiding in the park for him so I quickly took 4 of his eggs and hid them.

All in all we had a great weekend. We enjoyed some quality family time

and the nice weather for a change. Too bad the rain starts again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment