Thursday, January 12, 2012

California Winter

The days are passing quicker than I can keep up with so I apologize for the delay in posts. We have been busy with playing and socializing. Axel loves having picnics for lunch. He makes phone calls to Auntie and Annika with his cashier station check out gun.

Axel and Rishaan have lots of play dates. They are becoming best friends quickly. It is such a joy to see how much they like each other and how well they get along. I have been noticing that Axel is somewhat of the boss and Rishaan is extremely good at going along with Axel's games. Hopefully, this will balance out more over the years.

One of Axel's favorite things to do is play in the leaves. This was our last racking since our trees are officially barren.

I had planned on adding to this post, but since it has already been a week I will start another post. Boy, does time fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment